Monday, January 18, 2010

CHOCOLATE



I think this picture is very inspirational for a Valentine. It's the inspiration for Pals Paper Arts 25th challenge. I was going to try it, but I had a hard time with the layout. Then, today I checked to see what kind of a sketch Mojo Monday had...boy, I got my Mojo!


Mary Fish does beautiful things with paper, and this sketch worked well for my Valentine, and I'm sure it will work for other cards in the future.
Here is my card for the Chocolate Candy challenge. I used pink, red, vanilla, and Chocolate for my colors, with a little Iridescent Ice embossing powder heart so that the chocolate heart wouldn't look so plain.



This Valentine was made for my youngest grandaughter. The sentiment is from Stampin' Up's hostess set "Goody Goody Gumdrops which unfortunately has been retired...it has some nice sentiments. I think this sentiment is perfect for grandchildren...thinking of mine always makes me smile.






Grammie loves her babies.

No comments:

Post a Comment