Thursday, October 1, 2009

MY BIG FAMILY

Boy it's been a long time since I posted something new on my blog. Last week I was kind of busy getting ready for the Stamping Cruise and my niece's wedding. This week I was having fun with my little sister who was up for the wedding and staying over for the cruise that I was still getting ready for.

I come from a family with 6 kids. We love each other, but we don't get together enough. There is the annual Christmas Party (except last year...SNOW!), weddings, and at the end of May 27 of 35 members of my extended family surprised me with a Birthday party. It was great!
A couple of weeks ago Norm and I celebrated granddaughter Erin's Birthday with her. She and brother Jonas were so happy to be visited by Red the Red Robin. We all had so much fun.

This last weekend one of my nieces got married...my oldest brother's daughter. It was so much fun with brothers, sister, nieces and nephew all together.














Today, before sister Sara leaves town, we got together with our older sister's (she isn't with us anymore) daughters...red headed twins. They're fun and just gorgeous.
I am so lucky to be in the family that I'm in. I love them all so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment