Thursday, October 22, 2009

Cinema Saturday 54

Doesn't everyone love "Finding Nemo"? It's a story that all ages can relate to. Children wanting to be independent, and parents who want to let go, but aren't sure that their child is ready yet.

It's a parent's worst nightmare when something bad happens to their child, and they'll go to any lengths to make things right again.

Fortunately, I was in Marlin's place when he took Nemo to school, but I never had to undertake a major rescue.

I made my "Bloom" card as a tribute to my girls who have made my parenthood relatively easy, and my grandparenthood wonderful.

I interpreted the Challenge Colors as Tempting Turquoise, Night of Navy, Whisper White, and Cameo Coral (too pink in the photo I'm afraid) by Stampin' Up. The stamp set is "Bloomin' Beautiful".

Love to all you parents and good children who visited.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful Jackie! I love this set too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...we're happy to help! :)
    Beautiful card too -great watercoloring!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooo sweet! So glad that you children bloomed so sweetly and that you are enjoying watching your grandkids bloom!!! Thank you so much for playing along Jackie! I hope you had fun playing along with us over at Cinema Saturday and will join us again!!!

    Big hugs!

    ReplyDelete