Thursday, March 25, 2010

CSAYL #44

I'm trying to catch up on my blogging.
I've made cards for 3 challenges this week, but this is just my 2nd post...I'm going to really have to get to work.
This post is for Christmas Stamping All Year Long's Pottery Barn inspiration challenge.  We are to make a Christmas card inspired by this picture:
and it's supposed to have a bird in it.
Here 's my card...
I used Stampin Up's colors More Mustard, Old Olive, and Real Red.  I stamped the little bird on red designer paper and pieced it onto the white paper .  I punched a couple of small flowers that I also added.  The sentiment stamped in red is from Waltzing Mouse's "Seasons of Love".
This could be used with a different sentiment for any other occasion.  I think I'll CASE myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment