Monday, May 31, 2010

PALS PAPER ARTS

This week's challenge at PPA is a sketch challenge by Margaret Moody.  I don't usually make square cards, and I could have made my standard 5.5" x 4.25" card, but I decided to make a 4.5" easel card.

I made an anniversary card for some friends who have been married for 37 years this Wednesday...that's a long time.  I thought that this sketch would make a great anniversary card.  What do you think?

Here it is standing up:

I hope you can tell where the card starts and the background ends.  I used Stampin' Up paper; Whisper white and Summer Sun c.s.and Night and Day dsp (I used 3 different patterns).  I used Summer Sun ink to color the pattern for the butterflies...cut with my Big Shot.

6 comments:

  1. Wonderful easel card! I love the yellow with the black and white! Thanks for joining us at PPA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo la la Grammie! This card has pow and wow! I love it. I am going to have to try an easel card one of these days. xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE it!!!! I love your stuff!!! :)Hope you are doing well! :)
    Steph

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your post have the information that is help full and very informative. I would like you to keep up the good work you know how to make your post understandable for most of the people.
    Estetik

    ReplyDelete
  5. interesting blog. It would be abounding if you can board added abstracts about it. Acceptance you
    Yüz Germe

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is this type of interesting thing with this post of yours. I had been interested with all the topic along with the flow in the story. Keep up to date the truly amazing work.

    ReplyDelete