Monday, May 31, 2010

PALS PAPER ARTS

This week's challenge at PPA is a sketch challenge by Margaret Moody.  I don't usually make square cards, and I could have made my standard 5.5" x 4.25" card, but I decided to make a 4.5" easel card.

I made an anniversary card for some friends who have been married for 37 years this Wednesday...that's a long time.  I thought that this sketch would make a great anniversary card.  What do you think?

Here it is standing up:

I hope you can tell where the card starts and the background ends.  I used Stampin' Up paper; Whisper white and Summer Sun c.s.and Night and Day dsp (I used 3 different patterns).  I used Summer Sun ink to color the pattern for the butterflies...cut with my Big Shot.

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful easel card! I love the yellow with the black and white! Thanks for joining us at PPA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo la la Grammie! This card has pow and wow! I love it. I am going to have to try an easel card one of these days. xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE it!!!! I love your stuff!!! :)Hope you are doing well! :)
    Steph

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is this type of interesting thing with this post of yours. I had been interested with all the topic along with the flow in the story. Keep up to date the truly amazing work.

    ReplyDelete